PyIMSL Studio is the only commercially-available numerical analysis application development environment designed for deploying mathematics and statistics prototype models into production applications. PyIMSL Studio closes the prototype to production gap by providing modelers and implementation teams with a common set of tested and supported high-quality development tools as well as the same underlying numerical algorithms. Using PyIMSL Studio, prototype work is transformed into production applications faster and with less complexity, cost and risk.
Benefits of PyIMSL Studio
- Create innovative analytic applications using a broad collection of high quality mathematical and statistical algorithms
- Leverage the easy-to-use Python scripting language and tools for prototyping
- Move prototypes into production applications using a cohesive, integrated toolset
- Reduce risk and rework-time by using the same underlying numerical algorithms for both prototypes and production applications
PyIMSL Studio contains both open source and proprietary components that create a fully supported and documented platform for analytic prototyping and production development.
- For prototyping, a number of open source tools and commercial components from Visual Numerics, Inc. are available for Python, including PyIMSL Python wrappers to the mathematics and statistics algorithms in the IMSL C Library. This combination of tools provides a rich environment for prototype development.
- For production deployment, PyIMSL Studio includes the IMSL C Library. Other I/O and data filtering components are available in both Python and C to further support deployment. Using the IMSL C Library provides parity between prototype and production code.