Collect Data from any RS232 Output and Send to any Windows« Program
Eliminate manual data entry with Collect. Instrument data can be collected
directly into any Windows«-based program. Collect is an excellent solution for
collecting data from balances, scales, pH meters, spectrophotometers, force
gauges, digital calipers, bar code readers and much more.
Collect was designed for those who simply want to turn on their computer and
begin collecting data. It is extremely easy to use and will save countless hours
of tedious data entry.
- Simple to use parser to extract all required data
- Add date/time stamps
- User Information
- Timed interval data collection
- Keyboard macros automate cursor movements in your applications
- Parsing capabilities filter out unnecessary information
- Support for bi-directional commands as well as user prompts to help
automate serial interface applications
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Eliminate transcription errors
- Transfer data directly into any Windows« program
Collect is the most cost effective, complete automation solution for all of
your weighing applications when interfacing a single instrument per PC and multi-tasking
during data collection is not a requirement. For integrating multiple
instruments to the same PC or being able to multi-task in other applications
during data collection, Collect XL provides a superior solution.