XLSTAT-Pivot is a must have complement for XLSTAT-Pro users who need to
quickly create pivot tables while discovering important trends and factors
impacting their business. While today's reporting tools provide you with a lot
of features to slice and dice your data, the sheer amount of information may
prove to limit your use of these technologies. XLSTAT-Pivot brings up your data
structured in a way that you see the most important information first.
XLSTAT-Pivot combines the technologies of two of the most dynamic analytical
software companies, Addinsoft and KXEN. XLSTAT-Pivot is based on the IOLAP?
technology developed by KXEN, the world leader in data mining and business
applications derived from Vapnik's theories. IOLAP? means Intelligent Online
Analytical Processing. KXEN which has already established partnerships with
Business Objects, SPSS and Accenture, has chosen Addinsoft to deliver its
technology on an Excel platform.
XLSTAT-Pivot allows you to identify and display the variables by degree of
relevance to a given business question. Each variable is described with its
complete structure so that you can drill down into its hierarchy. Two indicators
provide information about quality and reliability of the information obtained.
A unique and very powerful product
Using as input a table that contains a set of observations described by
categorical and numerical variables - including the target variable which
corresponds to the phenomenon of interest (revenue, response or not to a direct
mailing, ...) - XLSTAT-Pivot allows to:
- create a dynamic pivot table with a hirearchy among the variables
which depends on their contribution to the target variable,
- identify which variables most influence the target variable,
- identify which combination of variables most influence the target
- build optimal classes for the numerical variables, making it
possible to use them in the dynamic pivot table,
- group the categories of the categorical variables when relevant, to
facilitate the analysis of the results.
Minimum system configuration:
- Windows version: 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
- Excel version: Excel 97 (SR-2), Excel 2000 (SR-1), Excel 2002 or Excel
- XLSTAT-Pro: 7.0 or later.
- Processor: 200 MHz or more.
- Free disk space: 20 Mb.
- RAM: 128 Mb.