XLSTAT-3DPlot is a must have complement for XLSTAT-Pro users who need to visualize data in 3 dimensions or for those who need to present their data with very impressive colorful charts.
XLSTAT-3DPlot allows to display data in 3 dimensions with an intuitive interface to load data from Excel, just by clicking on an icon in the XLSTAT toolbar. This tool available through the partnership between two of the leading european analytical companies allows to fill an Excel gap: 3D visualization. With XLSTAT-3DPlot, it is now possible to:
- Select the data in Excel,
- Visualize the data in 2 or 3 dimensions in the XLSTAT-3DPlot interface,
- Navigate in the image to discover trends,
- Modify the image by playing with angles, colors and other effects until it fits your needs,
- Copy the image to insert it in a document (Word or Excel for example),
- Save the visualization if you need to work with it later.
Minimum system configuration:
- Windows version: 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
- Excel version: Excel 97 (SR-2), Excel 2000 (SR-1), Excel 2002 or Excel 2003.
- XLSTAT-Pro: 7.0 or later.
- Processor: 200 MHz or more.
- Free disk space: 20 Mb.
- RAM: 128 Mb.