HiPhi offers unparalleled computational power, speed and accuracy for 3D electrostatics at a moderate price. The program handles user-specified geometries that may contain regions of electrodes, dielectrics, space-charge and resistive materials. The package includes the
PhiView postprocessor for plots and interactive analyses. A PC with 512 MB of RAM can accomodate large meshes with over 10 million elements. Solution times are short - a 200,000-node calculation takes less than 1 minute.
HiPhi has application to areas such as high-voltage engineering, circuit component design, electro-optical and vacuum microelectronic devices, electroplating and electrostatic equipment (precipitators, copiers, printers,...). (Available for Windows and Linux.
- Easy-to-understand instruction manual with walkthrough examples.
- Extensive array of 2D and 3D plotting options.
- Publication-quality hardcopy with support for all Windows print devices.
- Interactive point-and- click analysis of solutions.
- New solution techniques to resolve microscopic details in large structures.
- Formatted text output files make it easy to transfer information to user applications or to mathematical analysis programs.
- Interactive line scans and plots with digital oscilloscope features.
- HiPhi and PhiView can run in batch mode for automated analyses.
- Automatic surface integrals of normal fields to calculate mutual capacitances and electrode currents.
- Advanced interpolation techniques with intelligent-point-selection for high-accuracy field calculations.