by Field Precision, Inc.
Two-dimensional electrostatics (cylindrical and planar systems).
EStat (Ver. 5.0) is a comprehensive tool for electrostatic solutions in two-dimensional planar and three-dimensional cylindrical geometries. The program handles arbitrary geometries with multiple regions of dielectric or conductive materials.
EStat employs advanced finite-element methods on conformal meshes for speed and accuracy. The package includes
VEStat, an interactive graphical analysis program. The postprocessor has extensive plotting and analysis capabilities including automatic calculation of field energy, peak field and capacitance. The
EStat package has application to research and production design in areas such as high voltage engineering electro-optical devices, electro-plating and particle accelerators. (Available for Linux and all versions of Windows.
Mesh 5.0 required.)
- Easy-to-understand instruction manual with walkthrough examples.
- Standard PCs handle large meshes (several million elements).
- Extensive plot options include equipotential contours, three-dimensional potential plots, and color-coded element plots of field magnitude.
- Publication-quality hardcopy with support for all installed Windows print devices (including color printers).
- Library of practical application examples on disk.
- Interactive point-and- click analysis of solutions.
- New solution techniques to resolve microscopic details in large structures.
- Formatted text output files make it easy to transfer information to user applications or to mathematical analysis programs.