Designing products faster and more cost effective is paramount to a company?s success. MAGNETO, a
fully integrated 2D/RS magnetic field solver from Integrated Engineering Software puts you on the cutting edge of electromagnetic design tools. MAGNETO?s innovative Boundary Element Method (BEM) technology assures you of smooth, reliable and extremely accurate results for the most complex magnetic design problems.
Design engineers depend on MAGNETO for the design and analysis of magnetic equipment and components that incorporate linear, non-linear, and permanent magnet materials, including:
- recording heads
- electric (AC/DC) motors
- magnetic shielding
- solenoids and transformers
- magnetizing fixtures
- circuit breakers
- magnetic sensors and instrumentations
Quick, productive...up and running in no time
MAGNETO maximizes productivity by allowing for the simulation of virtual prototypes on the computer.
MAGNETO significantly reduces design and prototype costs and provides engineers far greater insight into
design optimization and verification.
As easy as one, two, three
MAGNETO provides fast accurate results, exact modeling of boundaries and easy analysis of open region problems. No Finite Element Mesh (FEM) is required. MAGNETO delivers a powerful, easy-to-use design and analysis tool right to your desktop. MAGNETO goes to work in just three easy steps.
- Create your design through our geometric modeler or import from your CAD program.
- Assign the physical attributes of the model.
- Analyze the model, display the results and optimize for performance.
Advanced technical features
- Intuitive and structured tool-bar interface maximizes productivity for experts and beginners
- Static and phasor analysis modes
- Simulation of non-linear and permanent magnet materials
- Simulation of lossy magnetic materials
- Force, torque, flux linkage and inductance calculations
- Display forms, for plotting scalar and vector field quantities, include: graphs, contour plots, arrow plots, color maps and vector loci plots
- High quality graphics and text utility for preparation of reports and presentations
- Data exportable to formatted files for integration with spreadsheets and other software packages
- Batch function allows unattended solution of multiple files
- Powerful parametric feature allows definition of variable parameters to be stepped through allowing the analysis of multiple ?what-if? scenarios and facilitating design optimization