Producing a more cost-effective, faster to market product is an ever-increasing challenge. FARADAY, a 3D time-harmonic eddy current field solver from Integrated Engineering Software gives you the advantage you need to meet this challenge head on. Using our innovative Boundary Element Method (BEM) technology, FARADAY is the only clear choice for applications requiring large open region analysis, exact modeling of boundaries and problems where dealing
with small skin depths are critical.
Design engineers can depend on FARADAY for the design and analysis of magnetic equipment and components, including:
- non-destructive testing systems
- bus bars, charging fixtures
- induction heating coils
- induction motors
- magnetic recording heads
- magnetic shielding
- coils and transformers
Quick, productive...up and running in no time
FARADAY maximizes productivity by allowing for the simulation of virtual prototypes on the computer. FARADAY significantly reduces design and prototype
costs and provides engineers far greater insight into design optimization and verification.
As easy as one, two, three
FARADAY provides fast accurate results, exact modeling of boundaries and easy analysis of open region problems. No Finite Element Mesh (FEM) is required. FARADAY delivers a powerful, easy-to-use design and analysis tool right to your desktop. FARADAY goes to work in just three easy steps.
- Create your design through our geometric modeler or import from your CAD program.
- Assign the physical attributes of the model.
- Analyze the model, display the results and optimize for performance.
Advanced technical features
- Intuitive and structured tool-bar interface maximizes productivity for experts and beginners
- Static (DC) and phasor (AC) analysis modes
- Simulation of non-linear materials
- Simulation of permanent magnet materials (DC mode)
- Periodic and symmetry features minimize modeling and solution time
- Force, torque, flux linkage, power and impedance parameter
- Solution of current induced in conductors and skin effect current impressed in conductors
- Display forms for plotting scalar and vector field quantities include: graphs, contour plots, arrow plots, color maps and vector loci plots
- High quality graphics and text utility for preparation of reports and presentations
- Data exportable to formatted files for integration with spreadsheets and other software packages
- Batch function allows unattended solution of multiple files
- Powerful parametric feature allows definition of variable parameters to be stepped through allowing the analysis of multiple ?what-if? scenarios and facilitating design optimization