The O-Matrix Development Kit provides the tools for creating stand-alone
visual data analysis applications with O-Matrix. Applications built with the O-Matrix
Development Kit can be distributed royalty-free without the need for end users
to purchase additional copies of O-Matrix or other third-party packages or
- Create shrink-wrapped, turnkey solutions
- Distribute applications without royalty fees or additional end-user
- Compile O-Matrix programs to binary form for faster execution and
protection of proprietary source code
- Link with C++, Visual Basic, and FORTRAN applications
- Create C++ or Visual Basic user interfaces that transparently use O-Matrix
as a numerical analysis 'engine'
- Create applications that install, run and appear as completely custom
The O-Matrix Development Kit includes all of the capabilities available in O-Matrix
plus the tools for creating royalty-free custom applications. The O-Matrix
Development Kit will accelerate your development of turnkey visual data analysis
applications, and provides an inexpensive, simple solution for creating custom
technical computing solutions.
The Control System Explorer from Harmonic Software is built and distributed
using the O-Matrix Development Kit.