DeltaGraph® 5.6 for Windows combines powerful statistical tools with stunning
data visualization capabilities to give your data audience appeal. With its
unrivaled chart selection and easy chart customization capabilities you will
find DeltaGraph® 5.6 the most comprehensive charting application available for
DeltaGraph® 5.6 Windows is optimized to improve productivity and increase IT
flexibility; while yielding high resolution charts that will give you a
competitive advantage in presentations, posters, in print and on the web.
DeltaGraph Windows and DeltaGraph Mac are cross platform compatible.
Improve Productivity ? DeltaGraph®?s interoperability with programs
like MS Office?, Adobe? Illustrator, Adobe? InDesign, Adobe? Photoshop and
QuarkXPress? will save you time when preparing your charts for final production.
Flexible file import and export options (43 total) insure that you can import
your data from any application then export your chart in the file format that
IT Flexibility ? DeltaGraph® works well with most presentation,
production and analysis software creating an optimization bridge that can tie
several application together to create a simple and powerful work flow.
Competitive Advantage ? DeltaGraph®?s high resolution charts will make
your audience take notice. PANTONE? color matching will give you the exact color
every time. And complete customization features in DeltaGraph® give you the
uniqueness you need to stand out from your competition.
- 25 Mathematical Functions
- Built-in Formula Builder
- Data Sorting Capabilities
- Cross Platform Compatibility
- Utilize 32,000 rows and 256 columns
- Data import file types: ASCII file with multiple delimiter support (.txt,
.dat, .asc, .csv), SPSS Data file (.sav), Excel (.xls), Lotus 1-2-3, v1-v5,
dBase II-IV/Clipper/FoxPro (.dbf), Paradox (.db), Quattro, Symphony.
- Graphic import file types: PICT, Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), Enhanced
Metafile (EMF), Windows Metafile (WMF), SGI, JPG, PNG, MacPaint (PNTG),
Quicktime (QTIF), Tiff (TIF), TGA, BMP.
Export File Types
- Data File Types: ASCII file with multiple delimiter support (.txt), SPSS
Data file (.sav), Excel (.xls), Lotus 1-2-3, v1-v5, dBase II-IV/Clipper/FoxPro
(.dbf), Paradox (.db), Quattro, Symphony.
- Graphic File Types: PICT, JPEG, JPG 2000, PDF, EPSF, BMP, Photoshop,
TIFF, PNG, SGI Image, QuickTime Image, TGA
- DeltaGraph®?s Chart Wizard provides step-by-step instructions for
quickly creating charts.
- Fixed Value
- Sample Standard Deviation(s)
80 Chart types
- Business Charts
- Science/Technical Charts
- Quality Control Charts Overlay Charts
- Equation Curve fits
- Spline Curve fits
- Microsoft Office?
- Link Excel spreadsheets to DeltaGraph® Charts for automatic updating
- Exports charts seamlessly into Word and PowerPoint.
- Adobe? Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign?, QuarkXPress?
- Export DeltaGraph® chart resolutions up to 300 dpi
- Export compatible file formats, EPS, TIFF, JPG, etc
- DeltaGraph® Chart customizations are maintained when exported as a
non-embedded formats and easily imported into other graphic design
- Import a variety of graphic file types for use in unique chart
background and for use with DeltaGraph® Pictograph Charts.
Chart Customization Capabilities
- PANTONE® Color Matching
- PANTONE® Half tone color matching
- Create a custom color scheme
- Create and Save Layout Templates
- Create and Save Chart Templates
- Place multiple charts on one page
- Background Library
- Use pictographs to represent your data
- Create a Pictograph library
- Built in Drawing Tools
- Built in Equation Editor
- Processor: Pentium III 350 MHz or higher
- Operating System: Windows 98, 2000, XP
- Memory: 128 MB or higher
- Drives: 40MB of available hard drive space
- Display: 256 Color, 800 x 600 resolution