Nexxis BDS is based on the same data management principles as Chromatography
Data Systems (CDS) incorporating n-tier architecture to provide secure and
efficient management of balance data and control over the SOP process.
Components for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance include Electronic Signatures, Password
Protection and Audit Trail.
Nexxis BDS users can define the SOPs for weighing applications and then be
confident that Nexxis BDS will guide the analyst through the process, ensuring
that the SOP is followed exactly as written?every time.
- Meets 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirements
- Executes SOPs in a controlled environment
- Automates data management and reporting
- Includes configured methods for check weighing, content uniformity,
density, mass difference, moisture, and parts counting
- The ONLY solution for weighing in a regulated environment
With an n-tier architecture, control over the SOP process and implementation
of security features such as electronic signature challenges, password
protection and audit trail, Nexxis BDS is prepared to do for your balance data
what CDS does for your chromatography data.