The Excel Link for O-Matrix integrates the high-performance technical
computing capabilities of O-Matrix with the convenient and well-known Microsoft
Excel environment. Excel Link lets you exchange data between O-Matrix and Excel
worksheets or VBA, (Visual Basic for Applications) macros.
- Transfer data and commands to and from O-Matrix using familiar Excel
- Enter, edit, and view data in the familiar point-and-click Excel
- Create end-user solutions using the Excel interface
- Combine the best language capabilities of O-Matrix and VBA
- Build VBA applications and GUIs that use O-Matrix as a numerics server
Use the Excel Link to perform numerical analysis in Excel. This example uses
O-Matrix to calculate a wavelet transform of data from Excel.