Graphical User Interface for SINDA/FLUINT
SinapsPlus is a complete pre- and post-processing tool for SINDA/FLUINT.
Users sketch their thermal and/or fluid circuits on the screen, validate inputs,
launch a SINDA/FLUINT run, and then visualize results on their original
- Input, validate, launch, and post-process SINDA/FLUINT from within
- Sketch networks/schematics, use pop-up forms and buttons to create
- Results displayed on user's sketch
- Color/shade by input or output
- Pop-up X-Y, bar, and polar plots
- Reads existing SINDA/FLUINT ASCII (text) input files
- Easily handles large SINDA/FLUINT models
- SINDA/FLUINT can be resident, or remote on a different type of platform
A prebuilt model is essentially a SinapsPlus-based SINDA/FLUINT model that
may be modified and then re-executed. Prebuilt models require no software
purchase, licensing, or compiler to execute. The user must have the SinapsPlus
and SINDA/FLUINT demos installed.
C&R Technologies has generated several prebuilt models and associated usage
documentation for common problems such as fin (extended surface) performance,
single- and two-phase pipe flow, vapor compression cycles, etc.