AccuSoft® ImageGear® Enterprise Edition provides developers with all the components and functionality they need for enterprise devlopment. Whether designing and deploying imaging applications in a multi-platform environment or building client/server and Web-based imaging applications for the enterprise, you have it all in one package with this version of ImageGear.
ImageGear Enterprise includes all the features found in ImageGear Professional Edition plus much more.
ImageGear Enterprise includes all the features found in ImageGear Professional Edition, such as:
- Support for the most popular file formats and imaging options
- .NET compatibility
- Native support for multiple bit depths
- High performance image processing and enhancement
- Comprehensive customer-focused support
- The AccuSoft Image Guarantee
NetVue enables the creation of client/server applications for image and document delivery via the Web. The NetVue application framework features the following:
- A patented system for the progressive rendering of 100+ image formats as well as Microsoft (Office, Project & Visio), CAD, PDF and WordPerfect files
- Image and document annotation capabilities
- Multi-processor server support
- Image adjustment capabilities (i.e. zoom, rotate, fit, etc.)
- Document access from EDM and other file repositories (i.e. Microsoft SharePointä, FileNet®, etc.)
- Local save, print and email capabilities
- Web-based system administration
- Authentication with Windows NT/2000 security
- Database support utilizing Microsoft ADO to provide access to databases through OLE DB providers
NetVue offers a powerful, easy-to-implement set of APIs that provide OEMs and system integrators with tremendous control over how the NetVue viewer is implemented within their applications. With the flexibility of the APIs, NetVue can be integrated into any kind of Web development.
Also, NetVue provides both an ActiveX and Java Viewer, providing you with a powerful set of configuration options that enable developers to control the look and feel, default options, available functionality and execution.
Support for multiple platforms includes combined development support for Windows (98 Second Edition, 2000 & XP), Linux (Intel & IBM PPC) and UNIX (Solaris, IBM AIX & HP-UX), Macintosh and Java.